If all you're concerned with is updating incorrect business information, we're here to help with that!
When filling out your request, please include as much of the following information as you can so that your request may be processed most efficiently:
- Business Name, Address, and Phone Number as they currently appear on MapQuest (If possible, please include a URL link to the MapQuest Listing page.)
- What is the main cause for your contacting us? If the business description, hours, etc. are displayed incorrectly, please let us know with as much detail as possible what the error is so that our Business Support team can best assist you.
- Correct Business Name
- Correct Business Address
- Correct Business Phone Number
- Correct Business Website URL
- Correct Business (SIC) Categories (Click here to see a directory of SIC codes, or feel free to give us a brief description of your business and we can determine the most relevant SIC codes to associate with your listing.)
- Latitude and Longitude coordinates reflecting the location of your building.
Keep in mind, though, that MapQuest is probably one of many places on the web that displays information about your business. A premium listings package from our partner, Yext, is one of the easiest and most thorough ways for you to gain complete control of your business' presence online, as Yext can send your preferred business info to a number of select partners, including Yahoo, Yelp, Foursquare, Bing, and more.