With certain Bluetooth devices the MapQuest application will use that as the voice output when users are in navigation mode. This depends on the type of Bluetooth device and if that device supports the services.
Articles in this section
- Where to Download MapQuest for Windows 8
- Getting Started: Enabling Location Services
- Getting Directions
- Using a Recent or Contact to get a route
- Search Using Map Layers
- Why Can’t MapQuest Locate Me?
- Customizing Your App
- Voice Navigation FAQs
- Do I Need a Data Plan for the App to Work?
- Bluetooth Integration